Sign-Up For Events
Don't Miss Upcoming CMSNE Conferences
CMSNE 22nd Annual Building Strategies Conference
Life’s Stepping Stones - Resilience, Culture, Honoring Life Choices, Happiness
4 Part Webinar series
Thursday March 4, 11, 18 & 25, 2021 - 6 PM
Learn more about the conference series here.
CMSNE Annual Scholarship raffles have gone virtual. Help support the Scholarship Treasury by purchasing tickets for our 2 raffle opportunities. Scholarship Raffle and Quilt Raffle. Learn more about these raffles by clicking here, you will also be able to purchase tickets online from there.
Congratulations to CMSNE Public Policy Committee
CMSNE Webinar On Demand Offerings now Available
CMSNE is now pleased to offer an on-demand library of pre-recorded continuing education offerings - please note these were prior offerings duplicate credits cannot be awarded. Register by clicking on session link below. Cost is $10 per offering.
- NEW Navigating Anxiety and Depression during this Pandemic – Online webinar via YouTube Recording (offers 1.25 RN, CCM and 1 SW credit) Sponsored by HomeCare Connect.
- NEW Case Management and Understanding of Physical Therapy and Proper Documentation Online webinar via YouTube Recording (offers 1.25 RN & CCM credits) Sponsored by Coppola Physical Therapy
- Update on Parkinson's Disease Online webinar via YouTube Recording (offers 1.5 RN & CCM credits). Sponsored by Encompass Health.
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) for Suicide Prevention Online webinar via YouTube Recording (offers 2 RN & CCM credits). Sponsored in part by BaneCare.
- Balancing External Factors and Ethical Case Management Online webinar via YouTube Recording (offers CCM Ethics credits) Sponsored by Vitra Health.
- Incorporating Professional Ethics into the New Age of Care Collaboration Online webinar via YouTube Recording (offers CCM Ethics credits) Sponsored by Caregiver Homes - Seniorlink.
Please join me and the CMSNE chapter in congratulating Teri Treiger RN-BC, MA, CHCQM-CM, FABQAURP, CCM, on receiving the CMSA 2020 Case Manager of the Year Award. Watch official CMSA announcement and acceptance.
Teri has been involved with CMSNE for over two decades. She has been instrumental in forming the organization and has stayed active in shaping it over the decades. We are so fortunate to have Teri supporting us.
As I said in my nomination letter:
“Teri is a prolific author, speaker and educator, generously sharing her knowledge and expertise with CM professionals and policy-makers. Her years of service at the local and national levels has undoubtedly had immense impact on the trajectory of our profession.
Teri remains an active member of CMSNE and generously mentors new leaders in our organization. Her experience as past president of CMSNE and CMSA, as well as the numerous industry positions and appointments she has held, provides invaluable insight that helps make our organizations successful. In todays’ terms Teri is an “influencer”.
A quick web search of “leadership qualities” returns thousands of results, however, there is one quality that is common to most of these lists, and that is “humility”. Teri is the true model of humility. Her generosity of spirit and unselfish service to our industry are admirable and qualities we should all aspire to achieve."
This is an award truly deserved and long overdue. Congratulations Teri!!!
Douglas Cushman, RN, CCM
CMSNE President, 2019-21