Sign-Up For Events
Are you planning on attending CMSA 2020 Annual Conference this June in Boston?
Are you interested in participating in a group rate and getting an additional $100 off your registration? If yes, contact the chapter office at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3/15/20 to be included in a group discounted registration.
Magician not required to solve the mysteries of your potential
This spring our 21st annual Building Strategies for Success conference, Finding the Keys to Unlocking Inner Potential - Skills to Impact Personal and Professional Life, will offer 3 outstanding speakers who will help you to focus on finding the keys to unlocking your hidden potential ....
The committee is hard at work planning this springs conference once again offered at the crowd favorite in Randolph MA. We have reserved The Lantana on Wednesday, March 11, 2020. We have confirmed three well known experts in their fields to help us explore the keys to finding the hidden potential we all possess in enjoying success and balance in both our professional and personal life.
We are pleased to announce our speakers:
- Janet Coulter, RN, MSN, MS, CMSA Secretary and Ohio Chapter President will expand on her topic of Balancing Personal and Professional life
- Donna White, PhD, RN, CS, CADAC-II, Clinical Educator for MGH Institute of Health Professions among other credentials, will present an ethics discussion on coping with Moral Distress and increasing our capacity for Moral Residue in the work of healthcare - this will offer ethics credits for CCM renewal
- Dr. Kristen Lee, EdD, LICSW, a renowned speaker and published author will lead us into how to Cultivate Resilience in Today's Complex World and help us Rethink Your Way to the Good Life.
This educational program has always been well attended with positive reviews from attendees and we look forward to having you all come away with new strategies to enhance your professional and personal skill set. Download conference brochure by clicking here. Register online and save $5.
Sponsor/exhibitor opportunity are available for this event. To download a copy of the Sponsorship agreement, click here.
Current confirmed sponsor/exhibitors include:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Care Dimensions
- CareOne at Weymouth
- Community Surgical Supply
- Coppola Physical Therapy
- Encompass Healthcare
- Gaylord Specialty Healthcare
- Good Shepherd Community Care
- Hebrew SeniorLife
- Home Care Alliance of MA
- Interim Healthcare
- LCB Senior Living, LLC
- New England Sinai Hospital
- Option Care - Home Infusion Plus
- Philips Lifeline
- Rose Meadow Group
- Sanofi Genzyme
- Spaulding Rehab Hospital/Partners Healthcare at Home
- Takeda Pharmaceutical
- Vibra Hospital of Southeastern MA
Respectfully submitted, Tricia Gay and Liane Stressenger, Conference Co-Chairs
Congratulations to CMSNE 2019 Case Manager of Year
and Award of Service Excellence Recipients
|Case Manager of the Year|
Douglas “Doug” Cushman, RN, CCM
|Award of Service Excellence Recipient
Liane “Lee” Stressenger, RN, BS, CCM
Congratulations to CMSNE Annual Conference
Exhibitor Booth Winners
|1st Prize Winner - Vibra Hospital||2nd Prize Winner - Care Dimensions|
CMSA and CCMC Announce Collaboration
The Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) and the Case Management Society of America (CMSA) announced an agreement today to work collaboratively to promote case manager professional development. CMSA will promote and support the CCM certification and, in turn, CCMC will promote and support membership in CMSA’s case management association. Under the agreement, CMSA members will receive a 20 percent discount when applying for the CCM as well as upon renewal. Those who hold the CCM certification will receive a 20 percent discount for CMSA membership. Watch a video on new collaboration effort.
To receive discount contact member services at either of the organizations so that the discount is reflected on your renewal invoice.