Let CMSNE be your resource to reach Case Managers
CMSNE is the largest and most established professional resource for case managers in the Northeast region. It is through the generous support of Corporate Partners that we provide educational and networking opportunities to case managers throughout New England. We welcome new and renewing members and highlight your companies for our members through our website, in newsletters, and by providing additional opportunities to interact with case managers throughout the year.
Interested in additional information in regards to CMSNE’s Corporate Partnership?
Platinum Level Partners
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospitals
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospitals are acute rehabilitation facilities, providing physical, occupational, and speech therapies coupled with 24 hour medical oversite. As one of the nation’s largest provider of inpatient rehabilitation, our hospitals stand at the leading edge of advanced technologies and treatments. The technologies we offer help to improve our patients’ functional independence measure, which ultimately leads to getting our patients back home quickly. You can find us at these 9 New England locations:
– Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Braintree – Braintree, MA
– Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of New England at Beverly – Beverly, MA
– Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Concord – Concord, NH
– Fairlawn Rehabilitation Hospital – Worcester, MA
– Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Braintree – Framingham, MA
– Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of New England at Lowell – Lowell, MA
– New England Rehabilitation Hospital of Portland – Portland, ME
– Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Western Massachusetts – Ludlow, MA
– Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of New England – Woburn, MA
Gold Level Partners
Bronze Level Partners
Home Instead is an affordable solution for individuals or couples who desire non-medical assistance wherever they reside. Our assistance includes: Companionship Service (to eliminate isolation & anxiety), Home Helper Service (including errands, shopping, light housework, cooking, and transportation), Personal Care Service (including assistance with all activities of daily living), & Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care. We also provide care on many hospice cases where the client may be bedbound. We provide a very wide range of services.
Vinfen is a non-profit human services organization that provides a range of social and clinical services to people with disabilities and people with Behavioral Health challenges. Vinfen offers supportive housing through 180+ group homes, employment programs, arts and recovery programs and intensive outreach programs. Vinfen was founded in the late 1970s on the corner of Vining and Fenwood Road in Boston (Vin + Fen = Vinfen), to support people who were being de-institutionalized from psychiatric hospitals. Today Vinfen serves over 7,000 people from the Merrimack Valley to Boston and Cape Cod.